Laser Skin Treatment-Healing With A Natural Look.
Most people are very keen on how they appear. The beauty and cosmetic industry in the United States of America remains the largest beauty market in the world, according to an analysis by Euromonitor, The market will reportedly hit $90 Billion by 2020.
Skincare is the largest category in the cosmetics industry, accounting for nearly 35.3% of the global market in as per a study by MarketResearch.com in 2014.
This is the largest organ in the body with a total area of about 20 square feet as per WebMD. The skin become affected by different conditions which can be painless ,painful, temporary, permanent, benign or life- threatening.
Some of the common skin disorders that Dermatologists in San Francisco encounter are:
- Acne– A disease affecting the oil glands of the skin. It has a range of causes that lead to many different kinds of pimples
- Wrinkles caused by aging, sun damage or hereditary factors
- Dermatitis and eczema: Dermatitis is inflammation of the skin. It typically leads to swelling with an itchy rash
- Fungal infections: Fungus can infect the skin, nails, and hair. Fungal infections are common, and symptoms are normally mild.
- Psoriasis: This is a chronic, autoimmune skin disorder that speeds up the growth of skin cells. This rapid growth results in thick, red skin and silvery scales.
- Rosacea: Rosacea causes redness in the face, similar to blushing. Small, pus-filled bumps often appear, and rosacea can also lead to visible blood vessels and swollen eyelids
- Skin cancer: Almost 5 million people receive treatment for skin cancer in the U.S. every year, and one in five people in the U.S. will develop a form of skin cancer in their lifetime. The most common forms of skin cancer are basal cell carcinoma (BCC), melanoma, and squamous cell carcinoma (SCC)
- Shingles, or herpes zoster: This viral infection affects the nerve endings in the skin and causes a painful rash.
- Warts: These are contagious, benign skin growths that appear when a virus infects the top layer of skin. Warts may indicate an underlying issue with immunity, but they often resolve without treatment.
The availability of laser skin treatments San Francisco helps most Dermatologists in San Francisco handle conclusively most of the skin conditions listed above.
Word “Laser” is an acronym which stands for Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation .A laser generates an intense beam of light. The laser light is absorbed by oxyhemoglobin and melanin/pigment causing decomposition or destruction by heat of unwanted cells while leaving healthy cells intact.
Conditions Cured by Laser
Some of the laser skin treatments that Dematologists in San Fransiso do include:
- Vascular Lesions Telangiectasia
- Arterioles Cherry Angiomas
- Dermatosis Papulosis Nigra
- Wrinkles and acne scars
- Sun damaged Skin
The main advantage of laser skin treatment is that not only is it painless (probably slight tingling) but it also leaves the skin looking as natural as possible.